Friday, May 16, 2008

New Business Blog and Some Comments on Business Partners

I think some will find RICHDAD interesting reading for business owners and investors even thought it is not a law blog. But as my long time readers know, I like to make mention of business blog that give practical advice and I think RICHDAD's Finding the Right Business Partner has some practical advice:

"Finding a great partner like Ken is similar to finding a great husband or wife -- you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find the prince or princess of your dreams. I don't know of a magic formula other than to keep kissing."
Selecting a partner cautiously will save on legal fees. And like the post above, I am not using partner in its technical term but in the olloquail sense as having a business with another person or even two more. I do not know how to help potential business owners than with this advice.