Friday, March 2, 2007

What this Blog is About

First, let me be very clear: your use of this blog does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and me.

Second, I am writing on the generalities of the law. The foremost generality is this: your set of facts need to be explored in full with an attorney and this blog is not the place for that exploration. Call an attorney.

If you wish me to represent you, my contact information is on this blog. You will find information but how that applies to your problem I cannot tell until and unless I have all the facts. See folks, the law is not a cookie cutter or an assembly line thing. We lawyers must figure out what area or areas of the law apply to your set of facts and then what exceptions to general rules might apply. In short, I hope you learn something but do not think you have a solution to your problem till you have until you have hired me or another attorney.

One of my goals consists of education. I want this blog to be accessible to both laypersons and other attorneys. Sometimes there will be opinions and even rants. Hopefully, it will be useful and not boring.