Sunday, April 22, 2007

Blog review

A new blogs relating to business and law came to my attention this week that I found interesting:

BSA Audits. I hear little these days about the Business Software Association suing and raiding businesses for unlicensed software. I the early through mid-nineties I recall the Association making a lot of news over businesses using unlicensed software. That kind of news belongs nowadays to the music and movie industries suing college students and younger kids for downloading movies and music. However, the BSA still lives and the attorney running this blog is keeping track of them. I recommend my business clients take stock of their software and make sure that all of it is licensed, but I must admit it has been along time since it has been in the forefront of my brain. That may need to change.