Wednesday, September 5, 2007

LAW INFORMATION Blog

This blog has a great title: LAW INFORMATION. There is one post related to Indiana that I could find: Deeds In Lieu Of Foreclosure: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How. On the whole, I am not really sure what to make of it, and its description makes me pause a bit:

If you are a consumer looking for information regarding your legal needs, you have come to the right place. This blog is set-up to answer your questions regarding a legal issue; and you are always one click away from hiring legal counsel.
I like to think this blog as answering legal questions but I know the ideal is not always met. First, truly answering a legal question means knowing all of the facts and I am not taking in facts here. Thus, I have a disclaimer about not giving legal advice but merely legal information. Second, it is impossible for me to anticipate all of your legal questions. Which is why I have a blogroll and spotlight different blogs.