Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Care and Feeding of Lawyers

I wrote two posts on hiring lawyers on my Indiana Divorce and Family Law Blog, Following up on How to Hire the Right Divorce Attorney and How to Hire the Right Divorce Attorney. I think if you ignore the titles given the posts, anyone looking to hire an attorney can find some wisdom in the posts (truth-in-advertising point: the wisdom will more likely to be found in the original posts that I linked to).

A bit of a follow up, this is from For more advice on finding the Best Lawyer in the World, check out my earlier posts on the subject here and here. on the Darroll article I refer to in my "Following up on" post. This is about the best patent attorney:

For more advice on finding the Best Lawyer in the World, check out my earlier posts on the subject here and here.