Indiana's Alcohol Beverage & Tobacco Commission has some online resources that I want to highlight. First, the Licensing page - which is a collection of links to further information on the different types of licenses issued by the Commission.
As of today, the following contains all of the Commission's alcohol FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions):
- How much does a permit cost?
- How can I stop an alcoholic beverage permit from being put into use in my neighborhood?
- Can I open my new business before my permit is issued, and while the application is pending?
- How do I learn the Alcoholic Beverage laws and regulations?
- What are the legal hours for dispensing alcoholic beverages?
- Is it illegal to dispense alcoholic beverages on certain days?
- What qualifies a beverage as "alcoholic?"
- Is it illegal to furnish alcoholic beverages to an intoxicated person?
- Are premises with an alcoholic beverage license required to serve food?
- How old do you have to be to serve alcoholic beverages?
- How old do you have to be to work at a permit premises?
- Are Server Training Programs mandatory?
- What is the penalty for serving alcoholic beverages to minors?
- What are some reasons a new permit may not be approved by a Local Board and the Commission?
- What are some reasons a renewal application may not be approved by a Local Board and the Commission?
- What are the penalities for impaired driving in Indiana?
- What excise district am I in?