Thursday, January 3, 2008

Indiana Civil Forms

I notice from the traffic to this blog, that many are looking for forms. Sorry, I do not provide many here. As I explained to an attorney from Michigan several years back, Indiana does not have any official forms. Nowadays, the Indiana Judicial Center does have some forms online here.

From my viewpoint, they are extremely limited. Actually, I say they are peculiarly limited to the point that they are pretty much useless to most people (including lawyers). Oh, they are still not official forms as described on the page:

The following forms are available in Microsoft Word, Corel WordPerfect, and Adobe PDF formats. These are sample forms maintained by the Division of State Court Administration.
Somewhat related, the Indiana appellate courts have sample appellate forms online here.