Monday, April 14, 2008

Employment Law: Employment Discrimination in Indiana

You think you have been discriminated against because of your race, sex, ethnicity, national origin, religion or disability. What you need to do next is contact the Indiana Civil Rights Commission.

Before the case can go to court, the case must first clear the administrative agency charged with investigating these claims. The ICRC is that agency for Indiana.

Since you are online, you can use their online complaint process here.

They have a FAQ page: Indiana Civil Rights Frequently Asked Questions