Sunday, August 24, 2008

Online Resource: Collaboration for Attorneys

I subscribe to Tom Mighell's Internet Legal Research Weekly (and I think any lawyer wanting to know what is going on out here on the Net needs to subscribe to this blog). This came in this week's e-mail update:

To celebrate my six-year blogiversary, I decided to start a *second* blog! Okay, it's not because of the anniversary -- Dennis Kennedy and I have launched a companion blog for our book, The Lawyer's Guide to Collaboration Tools and Technologies: Smart Ways to Work Together (http://tinyurl.com/2ogv8m). The blog is located at www.lawyersguidetocollaboration.com, and we're talking about collaboration issues over there every week. The blog also has a Collaboration Tools Wiki (http://collaborationtools.pbwiki.com/), where we have posted a directory of the collaboration tools we mention in the book. We intend the wiki to be a work in progress -- we'll be adding more tools over time, and we hope to enable users to rate or comment on particular tools in the near future.
Give it a look!


I did give it a look and added its RSS feed to my bookmarks. For those of you who are lawyers, I suggest with all seriousness to check it out.